Saving you time to focus on your business!
As a freelance bookkeeper I can help take away the burden of keeping your accounts up to date allowing you to devote more time in making money for your business.
There are many advantages:
- Saving you time and the hassle of keeping your books up to date.
- Using an experienced and qualified Bookkeeper ensures you accounts are recorded accurately.
- Outsourcing is cost efficient – You only pay for time spent, whereas employing a bookkeeper involves staffing costs such as Employer NI, holiday pay/sick pay etc.
- Flexibility working at your premises or from my office.
- Offsite I use a dedicated accounts program to carry out the bookkeeping tasks to provide you with an accurate set of accounts.
- Financial reports on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Cash flow forecasts and reporting.
- Saving you money from your end of year accountant’s fees
- If you employ staff I can handle the payroll for you – this is a cost effective solution to keep within the law and saves you the hassle of keeping up with the legislation.
Why should you use an experienced bookkeeper? It is vital to maintain your accounts on a regular basis to show how the business is progressing, what is being spent and what future outgoings you may have. Good cash flow is essential for a successful business.